17 October, 2009

Almond Cupcakes with Chocolate Almond Frosting

How I love to bake! It's a wonder that Matthew and I don't weigh a tonne each!

This evening I made Vegan Almond Cupcakes with Chocolate Almond Frosting. It was my first go with this partially "Melissa Made Up" recipe. So, I only made one batch. This equated to one dozen. Let me just say that a dozen is NOT enough. There are only six left now (It was imperative that we try them at their various stages of completion.), and I am sending Matthew off with two in the morning. One for himself, and one for his friend Kent.

Sigh. . . . It looks as though I shall need to make some more this evening. :-) Otherwise, how will I be able to share them with my folks, some of our neighbour friends, and (hopefully) a visiting out-of-town friend? :->




When I have a moment, I will post the recipe. I'd love to know what you think of these cupcakes as well. Are they really that delicious? Or are Matthew and I just totally mad for almond flavouring? I'd say both. . . .

No comments: