16 May, 2010

Funny Little Cravings

Last evening, Matthew and I were relaxing with a game of Mass Effect 2 (In case you were unaware, yes, we are dorks. We love our video games!), when we stopped for a little snack. With Matthew being a chef, we write the date we open a product atop it. (Quite a good practice, I do think.) I have been having some serious dill pickle cravings as of late. So, I decided to have a pickle for a "starter" snack. Upon inquiring if I minded if he had the last one, Matthew looked at the date on the lid, and said, "You've eaten a jar of pickles since the eleventh? Are you sure you're not pregnant?"

Um, no. I don't think so. I guess we'll see in the next week or so, but I doubt it.

To be honest, I thought the same thing when the insatiable dill pickle craving swept over me on the eleventh. However, it's likely due to the fact that I haven't had pickles in well over a year.

2 comments:

Edward said...

There's nothing like a good game to pass the time. Rather enjoying the snooker at the moment thanks to you two!

Melissa said...

So true. :-) I'm glad you're enjoying the snooker game. Matthew is thoroughly enjoying it himself. He played for over 90 minutes the other night -- and was unaware that it had been that long. Hmm . . . Kind of sounds like someone I know and The Sims. ;-)

Oh, Did Matthew tell you that Roger Waters is going to be here on 10 October, performing The Wall?